bestblenderjuicer.com exists to make your life easier by helping you buy the right selection of kitchen products.
Hummus is just one of the most delicious spreads or dips in the world that comes in a variety of flavors. But one big problem about hummus is that they are available with heavy price tags on store racks. Besides, they tend to be full of sodium, which is extremely dangerous to our health. Then why not make hummus at home?
Making hummus at home is such a fantastic idea that not only provides you with a healthy and delicious dip but saves your money as well. Therefore, you need to make a one-time investment to get the best blender for hummus. Whether you are already looking for the best blenders for making hummus, look no further. I have enlisted ten products available on the market to help you pick your favorite model.
- Messy pouring
- Absolutely calmly
- Other spreads
- Different sizes
- Compact blender
- Harsh ingredient
- List of 10 Leading Blenders for Making Hummus Reviews
- 1. Hamilton Beach 58148A Blender – Budget Pick
- 2. Magic Bullet Blender – Ideal for Single Serve
- 3. Ninja BL660 Professional Blender – Highly-Powered Machine
- 4. NutriBullet NBR-0601 Blender – User-Friendly Machine
- 5. Hamilton Beach Food Processor – Overall Best for Making Hummus
- 6. Vitamix 001372 5200 Blender –Best-Selling Blender
- 7. Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Blender – Best Cordless Immersion Blender
- 8. Instant Pot Ace Nova Cooking Blender – Best for Hot Recipes
- 9. Ninja BL610 Professional Blender – Smart Blending Machine
- 10. NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender – Best Entry-Level Blender
- Factors to Consider to Get the Best Hummus Blender – Complete Buying Guide
List of 10 Leading Blenders for Making Hummus Reviews
In this article, I have reviewed the best blender to make hummus. Each item on the list comes with some unique qualities and fantastic features that will surely provide you with the commercial-like hummus. All brands are considered the trustiest, reliable, and renowned manufacturers in today’s market.
- Budget Pick – Hamilton Beach 58148A Blender
- Ideal for Single Serve – Magic Bullet Blender
- Highly-Powered Machine – Ninja BL660 Professional Blender
- User-Friendly Machine – NutriBullet NBR-0601 Blender
- Overall Best for Making Hummus – Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Best-Selling Blender – Vitamix 001372 5200 Blender
- Best Cordless Immersion Blender – Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Blender
- Best for Hot Recipes – Instant Pot Ace Nova Cooking Blender
- Smart Blending Machine – Ninja BL610 Professional Blender
- Best Entry-Level Blender – NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender
1. Hamilton Beach 58148A Blender – Budget Pick
Whether you are looking for an affordable, reliable, and durable blending machine for making hummus, the Hamilton Beach 58148A is an impressive model. This blender delivers solid execution with a very low price that is ideal for making soft recipes such as smoothies, hummus, shakes, and other beverages.
However, you should not expect this blender to use it for grinding tough elements and fibrous ingredients. Moreover, if you want to make hummus out of frozen chickpeas, it is suggested to defrost them before blending into the Hamilton Beach 58148A machine.
So, this was all about its performance, let’s move towards further features. This blender or food processor for hummus includes removable sharp blades that help with easy cleaning. You can simply put the glass jar, blades, and lid into the dishwasher and get a cleaned blender.
Besides, it features easy pouring. So that you could transfer any liquid from this blender to another container without spillage. The 12-blending function combined with the five buttons make this blender very ideal for making icy drinks, milkshakes, smoothies, and much more. You will also find an easyclean button for effortless cleaning.
- This blender is one of the cheapest blenders right now.
- The large solid glass jar is perfect for making 40-oz of hummus.
- It is operated with an easy push-button and offers up to 12-variable speeds.
- The container does not provide messy pouring.
- You would get a three-year full warranty.
- Its motor is not strong enough to blend dry and hard ingredients.
- You need to add enough water to blend green elements.
The Hamilton Beach 58148A is an elite blender with multipurpose features. Using this blender, you can prepare smoothies, hummus, milkshakes, and whatnot. With its Wave Action System, mixture continuously flows into blades for consistent smoothness.
2. Magic Bullet Blender – Ideal for Single Serve
Oh no! The hummus is finished. You absolutely don’t want to take out a massive blender just to make a small amount of spread. Therefore, the Magic Bullet blender is right there for you. This blender has been advertised as an all-rounder food processor in the market for a few years that is used for multiple purposes, such as blending, chopping, mixing, whipping, etc.
That’s why I acquired this blender to determine whether it is true what it claims or not. I blended frozen chickpeas and other ingredients to make a batch of hummus dip to test its overall performance. Well, the Magic Bullet blender astonished me with its execution.
This product is straightforward in terms of controllability. Although it does not have any pre-set programs or control buttons, it works manually. Still, it delivers a superb blend of ingredients. All you need to do is to twist the motor with the pitcher, fix it onto the power base, and push it down. The blender will start running. Meanwhile, you cannot control its speed, but it delivers powerful performance to pulverize every ingredient into a smooth texture. However, if you want to crush complex components, make sure to cut them into pieces first.
The Magic bullet blending machine is unique because you can keep this mini blender in your bag and travel wherever you want. It contains a 250-watt high-torque power base, which delivers tons of power and takes no time to grind frozen elements. As its motor is not massive because of its size, that’s why it doesn’t make noise while operating.
Nevertheless, to clean this machine, simply rinse the container with water and soap and put it on the rack. Yet, make sure to clean the power base with a dry fabric. If you are in a rush, just put all the ingredients into the jug, connect it to the motor, push it down, and the hummus is ready within seconds. The container comes with a flip-top lid so that you take your treat anywhere with you safely.
- The Magic bullet works absolutely calmly.
- It is an all-rounder blender that chops, blends, whips.
- A versatile blender for making hummus and other spreads.
- This small-sized blender can be taken anywhere with you.
- You won’t face any cleaning issues with this item.
- This blender does not have as much power as other customary blenders.
- It is not suitable for bulk quantities.
The Magic Bullet is the best blender for making hummus for a single person. This product handles all kinds of ingredients. This mini-sized blender is exceptionally compact and can be easily portable and used wherever you want. You can get this small blender at a very reasonable cost.
3. Ninja BL660 Professional Blender – Highly-Powered Machine
Here comes another compact blender that offers an excellent design to fit into your kitchen. The Ninja BL660 professional-grade model has a 72-oz total capacity, which is smart to fit anywhere. Its large capacity can hold large batches at a time. Therefore, you can make hummus for multiple people quickly.
Moreover, its controls are very simple, with more explicit instructions. You will find six buttons on its motor; each button is inbuilt along with markings, so you don’t get confused. These buttons are used to control functions, speed, settings, and pulse mode. When you get this best Ninja blender, you will get three containers of different sizes, one large (72-oz) and two small (16-oz) for single servings.
The Ninja BL660 carries an elite feature called Total Crushing Technology. This technology is the combination of a professional performance 1100-W motor with six pro-extractor sharp blades and three-speed functions that can squeeze frozen food and hard ingredients smoothly. But due to the heavy motor, the machine is pretty noisy. Moving towards its BPA-free container_ this blender is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned instantly.
- This compact blender can handle hummus for multiple people.
- It comes up with three pitchers of different sizes.
- The labeled instructions make it easier to use this blender.
- You would find three-speed measurements with a pulse button.
- There is a Total Crushing Technology that can handle every harsh ingredient.
- Its overall design is a little outdated.
- You cannot use this blender for hot items.
The Ninja BL660 is an impressive choice for those who seek a tough and dense blender. It is known as the best blender for crushing tough elements as it encompasses a powerful 1100-watt motor alongside the latest technology to crush everything to its smooth level.
4. NutriBullet NBR-0601 Blender – User-Friendly Machine
Whether you are looking for the best blender for frozen chickpeas or garlic, look no further than the NutriBullet NBR-0601 blender. This NutriBullet model has brought some fantastic qualities along with it. Its powerful stainless steel extractor blades use cyclonic action against hard components and extract out the juice to the maximum extent. Not only this, but this blender is also ideal for grilling spinach, berries, and cereals to make creamy smoothies.
This machine offers a BPA-free plastic cup that is super durable and long-lasting that enables hassle-free cleaning. All you need to do is just twist off the blade and rinse with soap and water. You can also sterilize this product in a dishwasher fearlessly and use it again.
Conversely, the best high-speed blender carries an electric motor of 600-watts that spins at high-speed resolution. Its sharp blades allow you to extract juice within 60 seconds and blend fruits until you get creamy-textured smoothies. In short, the NutriBullet NBR-0601 is a safe, hygienic, and user-friendly item that should be part of every kitchen.
- This blender features an easy-to-clean program.
- It is a highly user-friendly blender.
- The grey color is fascinating.
- The BPA-free plastic material makes the product long-lasting.
- You would get a one-year limited warranty.
- It isn’t as high-powered as others.
- This blender is for a single serving only.
The NutriBullet NBR 0601 is a super-lightweight personal blender and easy to manage; this blender is perfect for single-serve. Since this blender is made with non-toxic plastic material, make your recipes fearlessly.
5. Hamilton Beach Food Processor – Overall Best for Making Hummus
The Hamilton Beach blender is an excellent option for chopping, blending, mixing, and beating that has gained a high reputation for its sturdy execution. I personally tested its chopping power by adding hard almonds, frozen chickpeas, carrots, garlic, and onion. This blender equally performed amazingly as other high-powered machines, which is noteworthy.
After testing its chopping power, it’s time to analyze its spinning rates along with the pulse button. This machine includes two levels of speed and one pulse button. Usually, many blenders take much time to stop, but when I turned off this model, it stopped immediately, which is a plus point of this machine.
Another feature of this machine is that this blender works with a 450-W power motor that delivers brilliant and compelling performance than other regular food processors. Besides, with its reversible slice shred discs, you can process all kinds of foods rapidly. With such unique features, what do you need more with such a fabulous price tag?
This blender can be ideally used for mincing meat, pureeing, shredding, slicing, making smoothies, hummus, dips, and sauces. However, another aspect that you may be waiting for is the cleanliness of this machine. Many people experience a lot of pain in the cleaning procedure of the blender, but its BPA-free construction is dishwasher-safe.
- All bowls and parts are easily detachable for cleaning purposes.
- Its bowl is large enough that can make up to 10 cups.
- The overall machine is built with stainless steel that avoids corrosion.
- You can fit large chunks of food in it and blend smoothly.
- It offers a one-year manufacturing warranty.
- Its feeding tube isn’t large enough.
The Hamilton Beach blender is a straightforward food processor that features sharp S-blades for multipurpose. Though you may find its powerful motor a bit loud, yet it works amazingly that competes with other solid machines.
6. Vitamix 001372 5200 Blender –Best-Selling Blender
The Vitamix 5200 blender is one of the dominant models in the industry, which makes it the best-selling product amongst its potential users. This C-series model encompasses sturdy stainless steel blades along with the thermal protection system that makes this machine super sturdy and reliable.
This Vitamix blender holds exceptional features such as a radial cooling fan and thermal protection systems. This system automatically shuts down the blender if the motor starts heating to protect it from overheating. This feature ensures to save your investment. Isn’t it just incredible?
Briefly, this blender is suitable for both small and large batches because it features a narrow bottom with 3-inches four blades. You do not need to worry about its 64-oz container if you have a large family. You can use this blender to crush pulses, nuts, and ice, to make a spread, butter, baby food, some hot food as well.
The design of this perfect container is constructed in a way that can be cleaned hassle-freely. Its self-cleaning system enables you to get it cleaned within 60 seconds. Just add some warm water along with a few drops of dish soap in the blender, and turn the machine on to its highest speed. Rinse it with normal water; you’ll get a shiny new blender again.
In addition to this, the Vitamix 5200 is considered the best blender to make hummus because it offers high speed with ten levels for better control. Its sharp blades and high speed crushes the ingredients into a fine thick paste. While operating, this blender runs so fast that it creates friction and can turn cold ingredients into hot.
- This blender holds a tamper to push down the ingredients.
- Other than hummus, you can easily make nut butter from this powerful machine.
- It can be remarkably used for both dry and wet elements.
- Versatile for making hummus, soups, salsas, baby food, and dough.
- It has an ample capacity to blend a lot in one batch.
- The product offers a seven-year full warranty.
- The model doesn’t comprise the pulse function.
- Its size is massive and may not fit in the standard kitchen cabinets.
Conclusively, the Vitamix 5200 machine is ideal for mixing smooth, hard items. On the other hand, it is a convenient and easily cleanable blender that requires not more than one minute to get cleaned. However, make sure to keep its motor away from water and clean it using a piece of cloth.
7. Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Blender – Best Cordless Immersion Blender
Cuisinart is a brand that doesn’t need to be introduced because this brand has marked its name in the industry by building loads of multiple kitchen appliances. Whether it’s ovens, blenders, juicers, or any other kitchen equipment, Cuisinart has always offered the best. Meanwhile, it won’t be a surprise to see it as one of the leading manufacturers of the best immersion blenders in the market.
Exclusively, this hand blender comes with variable speed settings. Moreover, it includes a button that can be used to regulate the speed levels. Consequently, whether you want to blend at low or high speeds or at a constant speed, all of this can be controlled by that single button. The same button also offers the pulse feature.
In addition to its variable speed controls, the Cuisinart CSB-79 smart blender features various attachments also. These accessories include a chopper used to make salsas, a whisk for beating eggs or cream, and a measuring beaker. Hence, it is seen that this model is the best immersion blender for hummus that can be used in a variety of ways.
You can simply detach its shaft from the blender and put it into the dishwasher when it comes to cleaning. The BPA-free plastic and stainless steel material are dishwasher-safe. Moreover, you don’t need to get into the ado of wiring the machine because this blender is cordless and operated with a battery.
- This hand blender offers additional attachments.
- It runs with a rechargeable battery.
- The shat is detachable for easy cleaning.
- Its battery indicates lights when the battery is full.
- There is a lock/unlock feature when the machine isn’t in use.
- This machine runs for 20 minutes only on full charging.
- It does not offer any retail warranty.
The Cuisinart CSB-79 is a great appliance that offers extraordinary adaptability with its variable speed controls and numerous attachments. So, you can customize your beverages or blend in any kind of style you like.
8. Instant Pot Ace Nova Cooking Blender – Best for Hot Recipes
Instant Pot Ace blender might be a new name for you, but it is one of the most resilient and influential machines on the list that features a 1000-W motor base with a 25000 RPM powerhouse. The Instant Ace Nova blender is considered the best blender for hummus, soups, sauces, nut milk, and much more because it is manufactured with an in-built heating element.
With its one-touch program, you can make multiple hummus recipes. However, do not forget to consider its leading motor that really makes your job easier. Other than making dips and sauces, this blender is ideal for making rice and soy milk. Usually, the soy milk needs to be cooked after processing, but the Ace Nova heats up the ingredients and cooks it directly.
It comes with eight automatic pre-set features used for making different recipes, including spreads like hummus, nut butter, dips, purees, and many other things. Each inbuilt button has written instructions to provide you a user-friendly experience.
Let’s talk about the accessories along with this product. Unlike ordinary blenders, this blender offers some unique tools. You will get a strainer bag for nut milk, a food tamper, a measuring cup, and a cleaning brush. However, the best way to clean this blender is by pouring some amount of warm water and a drop of dish soap. Blend it for a few seconds, and rinse it out. You will get a sparkling blender just as new.
- This blender comprises eight automatic blend settings.
- You can use this blender flawlessly for hot ingredients.
- Its “keep warm” feature keeps the food hot inside the container.
- This machine has a self-cleaning function.
- The digital machine holds a temperature indicator.
- Its control arrangements could be confusing.
- Its pitcher is awfully heavy.
The Instant Pot Ace Nova Blender is an intelligent product that works with hot and cold items. This machine offers the most potent motor with the highest RPM; therefore, consider this model and make the best decision of your life.
9. Ninja BL610 Professional Blender – Smart Blending Machine
If you are looking for a perfect blender in your kitchen, the most popular name you would hear is Ninja. However, the Ninja Professional BL610 is an intelligent machine with high execution, versatility, durability, and overall appearance. Amongst many other blenders in the world, this machine is considered one of the most potent blenders for making hummus, smoothies, milkshakes, or any other recipe.
These professional Ninja blender features are powerful 1000-W along with sharp blades that help every ingredient to pulverize them beautifully. You can use this blender for chopping, blending, and crushing hard ingredients. Take ice; for instance, the Ninja professional blender won’t take seconds to make its smooth slush. However, you may not find this blender ideal for grinding celery, spinach, kale, and other leafy elements.
Moreover, this bender is slightly heavier than other usual machines, but it’s not much heavy to handle. Although cleaning this blender is super easy, still make sure to be careful of its sharp blades while washing this machine. You can simply put this blender into the dishwasher or add water with dish soap and give it a quick blend.
- Its sleek design is really appealing to the sight.
- This blender includes a total crushing technology.
- Its BPA-free parts are entirely dishwasher-safe.
- This product is exceptionally user-friendly.
- You would find a one-year limited warranty.
- Its blades may become dull with frequent use.
- This blender is pretty louder while operating.
The Ninja BL610 blender has a pretty powerful motor power that comes at a pretty low price. It holds a total crushing technology that is explicitly designed to crush complex components like ice, nuts, and frozen food instantly.
10. NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender – Best Entry-Level Blender
The NutriBullet blender is a beginner’s blender in the market that has successfully gained much reputation for delivering reliable products. Although talking specifically about the ZNBF30500Z model, this blender appears pretty sophisticated and can directly compete with other prominent brands in the market.
Beginning with the construction of the NutriBullet blender_ it contains a wide bottom that includes a 1200-watt motor to deliver highly efficient speed. The base is given a dark grey sleek shade that captures the eye. But, due to its vast size, it consumes more space than a regular blender.
In addition, this model is considered the best blender for nuts and seeds because of its versatile performance. The blender combo can handle hard ingredients easily, even though you want fine powder or smoothies. Once you have used the machine, you can quickly clean it and set it aside.
Moreover, this blender comes up with two cups; one 32-oz and 64-oz pitcher. Therefore, you can call it a two-in-one product. Other than that, you will get one 24-oz handled cup along with this model as well. Its pre-set extract cycle enables you to set and leave it. A fantastic thing about this bullet blender is that it provides inbuilt programs, controlled speed, and pulse friction simultaneously that you’ll barely find in other models.
- It is a powerful machine that makes fairly smooth recipes.
- If you are a beginner, you will find it tremendously user-friendly.
- The sharp blades are made with stainless steel to avoid rusting.
- You would get a vented lid for making hot ingredients.
- The manufacturers provide a one-year limited warranty.
- The NutriBullet blender is a bit loud.
- You need to add liquid for crushing ice.
A NutriBullet Combo blender is an excellent choice if you are looking for a durable product. This blender has a powerful 1200-W motor base and provides several pre-set specifications for smooth blending. This product is a brilliant option with controlled speed, built-in programs, and pulse function.
Factors to Consider to Get the Best Hummus Blender – Complete Buying Guide
If you are a hummus lover like me, you definitely require a blender that is explicitly designed for making such spreads. Otherwise, your investment may become a total wastage. So, before making the decision to buy the best blender for hummus, check out these factors to extract out the perfect model for you that lasts extensively. If you consider all these aspects cautiously, you will be able to pick a flawless machine that fulfills your requirements and meets your expectations.
You definitely won’t require the blender that gets damaged within a few months. A blender should be durable and has the capacity to bear tough elements. Moreover, pick a blender that has a solid construction to ensure strength. I have seen people usually complaining about the overall construction of the machine. So, if you want to enjoy homemade hummus for a lifetime, pick an enduring blender.
Keep in mind that the blender with removable accessories is more likely to clean easily; hence, pick a blender with removable parts to make hummus and clean them hassle-freely. Unfortunately, if you get a blender that has non-detachable blades, you can still clean it. Just add warm water and a drop of dish soap, give it a blend, and you will get a clean blender.
This factor totally depends upon the ingredients you use to make hummus. Still, you should select a high-powered blender. Sometimes you crave to eat hummus with some additional nuts and dry fruits like almonds or walnuts; what if your blender doesn’t handle tough elements? A powerful blender features a strong motor along with sharp blades to ensure consistent blending.
Capacity is another most significant factor to consider while buying a perfect machine for making hummus. To decide upon the capacity of your blender, determine whether you require a bolder for personal use or the entire family. If you want to make a spread for the whole household, choose an extra-large container according to your needs.
Blenders should be quiet. I literally hate the heavy whirr sound while operating the blender. So, if you don’t like even a slight buzz sound of the blender, get a machine that works calmly. It not only keeps you from getting headaches but keeps the environment clean from noise pollution.
Well, every machine costs differently. Some of the blenders for making hummus may be highly expensive, but if you purchase it for personal use, I would recommend not spending too much. You can still get some cheap options with varying features. Despite the budget, you should not compromise on the overall performance if you are supposed to make hummus commercially.
So, my overall best pick is the Hamilton Beach Food Processor because this blender is specifically designed for making dips and spreads. This machine has the capacity to deal with hard and frozen ingredients and get a smooth paste.
However, if you seek an affordable blending machine for making hummus, I’ve got another most reliable machine from the same manufacturers, Hamilton Beach 58148A Blender. You can get this fantastic blending and grinding machine for only.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a blender with exclusive technologies and innovative features, I would advise, go for Ninja BL610 Professional Blender. This machine comprises a powerful 1000-W motor that pulverizes all kinds of ingredients ideally.